
Here I am with one of the love of my life. Just look at her and not me with no make-up. Scary!

The kids enjoying the birthday cake. Luckily Ky-An is asleep and missed this. He had so much sweet this weekend!

Ky-An found the wings from my nieces' toys and won't take them off. I am thinking this is one of the pictures I'll blow up for his wedding.

Ai-Vy enjoying the animals and the people at the aquarium. This is the only time she can wear this purple shirt. Towards the end, I had to take off the halter part that was going around her neck because it was causing her neck to be red.

Ky-An LOVED the aquarium, as we knew he would. :) He wanted to be held a lot because he wanted to see all the animals. My arms were sore by the end of the day because I held Ky-An alot. Ai-Vy then was extremely tired before we left and fell asleep in my arms. I held her while we were finishing up with the aquarium and all the way out to the car. It was a long trek and holding a 23 pound baby is no easy task!

My sister and my niece. I think they look like two peas on a pod.

Aren't they so cute? I love to see them all hang out together! Here they are crouching down to look at the fishes.


Ai-Vy with my sister's nanny. If our babysitter doesn't have such a bond with Ky-An, I would love to have a nanny also. She was so helpful to my sister and we can surely use the help at home too.

Ai-Vy was the center of affection by her big brother and all her older cousins. They all just adore her and she had a blast.

My sister got a Wii for my brother-in-law as his birthday present and the kids had so much fun playing it. It's just amazing how quickly they caught on and how much better they are than us!

This is Ky-An playing with his cousin, Yvonne. She's two months younger than him and I am just estatic at how well they play together. They never fight over toys and are both such great sharers. Everything that she gets, she has to ask for 2 so she can give one to Ky-An. She went and empty out one of these bags and then came back to empty the other one out. We were wondering why she needs two until we saw her gave it to Ky-An.

They walk around with the bags on their heads cracking up laughing.


2 comments:
Wow! The kids are getting so big and Ky-An is so sweet with his wings!!
Great pictures. Yvonne is a cutie. I love that picture of Ky-An with the wings on, but my personal favorite has got to be the one of him wearing that hair thingie, remember? The one that Hieu didn't like. hehehe
Post a Comment