Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ky-An's trip to Chuckee-Cheese

The babysitter's kids wanted to take Ky-An and the two older girls to Chuckee-Cheese yesterday. Hieu and I was hesitant to let him go because we really don't like those places. Ky-An hasn't been there yet because I think it's too loud and dirty. We finally let him go because we didn't want him to miss out on the fun with his friends. They took some pictures and it seem like he had a great time.

Ai-Vy with our babysitter


Playing with the dogs they found. He absolutely love animals but I am anti-pet so it's a question of when he'll break me down.



At the restaurant with one of the babysitter's kids:


The two older girls at the babysitter's:


She can eat with chopstick..so good!


Drinking juice:


Loves the carousel:


And the horsie..didn't want to get off:


Shaking hand with Chuckee-Cheese. The girls wouldn't go near the rat:


Conked out on the way back:

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

He looks so cute with the dogs, but they are alot of work. I grew up afraid of animals so it was important to me to have a dog so the kids could grow up to love it instead of fear it, but it's not easy. It's like having a third child. LOL