Monday, April 14, 2008

Farmer's market

We went to my friend's restaurant in a northern part of the city that was an hour away. (Yes, our city takes over an hour to drive from one side to the other.) Hieu noticed a Farmer's market there and we've always wanted to go to one so he decide we should go this weekend. I resist at first because it was so far away and going out with two kids is always a task. I am glad we went though because Ky-An had so much fun and I had a great time picking out fresh fruits and vegetables also.

We went to eat at my friend's Chinese restaurant afterward. After we got home, I realize we bought too much stuff and had to share some of it to our babysitter.

Helping me selecting pears for little sister:




Helping me get some eggs:


Now the green beans, only one at a time for him:


The scenes and sight:



He was really good at holding my hands and walk with me:


Gets excited and pointing at different fruits he knows the word for:


He thought these were bananas and keep excitedly call out "nana, be-nah-nahs". The sales people were laughing at him and to each other at how he thought it's a banana.


Ai-Vy was hungry and tired but enjoyed looking around. She refuses to eat nor sleep when we are out. That's why I hesitate to go anywhere much because I feel so bad for her.


Whenever he goes out, he has to grab this hat with him the go:

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

These are great pictures. That looks like an awesome farmer's market. I love fresh produce. Jayden and Maya LOVE fruit! :)

asiangard said...

Aaah so much fun, and what good boy Ky-An is!