Saturday, December 15, 2007

Week in Pictures

All dressed up to go to my friend's daughter's birthday party. We didn't even make it out the door because both kids had their pre-nap tantrums so I decided to put them both down for their nap. By the time they got up the party was over.



Happy baby:


Sooo tired...




I put her in my new Peanut Shell:


Hamming it up for dad:


Fast asleep:


Story time with dad:




Ky-An found a forbidden toy, courtesy of his cousin


Don't ask me how he can fit in there or what he's sitting on.


His favorite thing to do.."help" us wash the dishes. Everytime he hears the water running in the sink, he'll come running and carry the stepstool over the sink. He can stand their for hours using the nipple brush and put it in the bottle to scrub.








He looks so grown up in these pjamas:


Hieu can't find his beanie so he's wearing mine:




Sitting in his sister's Bumbo. He calls it the Poo-Poo chair and actually at in there to poo in his diaper once.


3 comments:

Grace said...

So adorable!! I can't believe how much sister and brother resemble each other......

A forbidden toy - we go through that but when they see other kids with them, what can you possibly do?? They end up having so much fun with them!

asiangard said...

Training Ky-An young for dish duty huh? ;)
He is so cute and you are right those PJ's do make him look like a little man.

Elizabeth said...

I see he's a helper. He's just so cute and really starting to grow up now too. I love those pajamas! And I love him all decked out in his sweater and beanie. Too cute!