My big web project at work is ready to be launched at the beginning of December. That means I have to be trained to know how to make changes and work the new system. The training has to happen before the launch because once the website is launched, the consultant's contract ends. I have to go in for an all day training on November 14th. I have to leave my 8 week old baby all day to go to work...grrrrr.
Luckily it's only for one day and Hieu is going to watch her instead of having to take her to the babysitter's. It still suck because I will be in training all day so I won't have time to pump. I am going to be engorged and aching while trying to cram all these stuff in my head.
THEN I have to go for week long administrative training out of state next year to learn about this system extensively because I'll be taking care of it. I understand it's my responsibilty but the timing just suck. How am I going to leave my kids for a whole week to fly out-of-state for this training next year? Forget that I'll be missing them like crazy, Ai-Vy will probably still be breastfeeding and how is Hieu going to handle both of them for a week. That's asking too much out of him. Hieu and I discussed this and we probably have to pack the whole family with me AND the babysitter for the week.
1 comment:
Wow, this is crazy. I would be going nuts with worry. There's gotta be a way you can pump, atleast once. I can't even imagine the pain if you skip pumping. Oh man, that's a rude awakening. Let us know how it goes.
Post a Comment