
Doing his nails like mom:

I think every kid has to do this:

This bib actually fit better now than when he was a baby. We couldn't get it around his neck!

Superdad!

Ky-An, the dancing machine. He danced all over the place when Hieu took him to the Asian-American Festival.



Chilling with baby sister. He would move over whenever she touches him..too funny.

Sticking out her tongue:

No more pictures!!!

I fit on the glider's seat!

Big brother is pointing things out for me:

Here's a big smile:

Dad think I am beautiful in this one:

Tummy time!

Cuddle up next to mommy:
4 comments:
These are great! I can see why Hieu loves that one picture. It's amazing!
Love the pictures! Sorry you will be in day long training :( Glad your dh is able to stay home with the kids.
Beautiful pictures!!!
The babies are both so sweet. It seems lie Ky-An is a very good big brother.
Post a Comment