Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Night

I missed out on the whole Halloween night because Ai-Vy was so fussy I had to tend to her. I was in the room trying to put her to sleep when Hieu changed Ky-An into his costume, meet up with my sister and my nephew and head out trick-or-treating. I was suppose to stay home and pass out candies but can't do that because she was crying non-stop. I just put a little bowl of candy out for the kids but everytime I turn around, the bowl is empty! I mean literally. I would fill up the bowl of candy, walk Ai-Vy into the room, walk back out and the bowl is empty. There are some greedy kids out there! One kid even tell Hieu when he was passing out candies.."only one?!!! I want 3! I want this one, this one, and this one!" I gave out little bags of M&Ms, twix, Nestle Crunch, Reeses cups, etc..all the good stuff for cheap at Target. I bought 14 big bags and intended to give them all out but I got mad at the greedy kids and stop at 9:30. Great...now I get to be fat with the rest of the candies.

Ky-An came back early from trick-or-treating and stayed on the porch to give out candies. I was so sad I couldn't even join him outside the house. I can only look from inside the door from time-to-time while holding Ai-Vy. Hieu then put him to sleep and I couldn't even tell him goodnight because I was holding a sleeping Ai-Vy at this time and was afraid even the slightest noise would wake her up and she'll cry again. She was fussy the entire week and I hardly get to spend anytime or see him at all.

Hieu took some "studio" pictures of the kids that he set up in our garage:


He never did get along with other ducks:




Cinderella before her pumpkin turns into the carriage:




My little sister and her boyfriend. She has the most beautiful fairy costume:


Carving pumpkin with dad:


He hates touching the pumpkin's insides at first:


Look at that disgust look on his face. Hieu was laughing so hard because he's so dainty:


Now he's okay with it but he would only touch it with his thumb and forefinger:


Trick-or-treating with my second oldest sister:


Walking up to ring the doorbell:


But he has more fun passing out candies to the local monsters:


He sat on the porch and gave out candies:

5 comments:

asiangard said...

Wow! those pictures are so adorable! So you didn't get into a costume!? Understandable! Especially with a fussy baby!
KyAn is so sweet!

Juliet said...

What great pictures! Really made me smile. ^_^

Grace said...

What a beautiful Halloween night for you guys and so well organized!! Your sisters are so pureettty!! I wish I had a sister.....

Elizabeth said...

These are terrific pictures! I love Cinderella and your sister is beautiful! Ky-An was such a cute little duck!

peiszong said...

I could not recognise him in the first picture.