Monday, October 1, 2007

Week in Ai-Vy and Ky-An's pictures

Big brother help assembling the bouncer:


I know, I know... why is she wearing BLUE!!! Everyone is giving me a hard time :) but you never know when inspiration strikes, hehehe.


Such a good sleeper:


Streeeetch!


Yaaawn..being a baby is hard work!


I am awake now:


Bath time:


Okay see ya!


Playing bouncy ball with dad. This is why he's the favorite. :)


I got the ball for $2 on clearance at Walgreens.


So much fun!


Kissing little sister:


Playing with my friend. He's a year older and I love playing with him:


Meeting Pooh with daddy at Chick-Fil-A:

5 comments:

Grace said...

Too cute!!! What an adorable baby girl and Ky-An is SO happy to be a big brother... you can see it in his face!!! Awww....

Elizabeth said...

Wow, I forgot what a baby that size looks like. Seems like ages since Maya was born, even though it was only 6months ago. She's so cute.

Juliet said...

So sweet! Ai-Vy looks like you!

Elizabeth said...

I forgot to say that's the exact same bouncer we had for Maya. I just gave it away and I'm using the toddler rocker chair. It's awesome that both Jayden and Maya fit in it. Also, I bought that bouncy ball last year at Walgreen's after Christmas sale. We have very similar taste in toys for our kids!

Grace said...

I had to come back - she's so precious!!!!!!! Awwww!!! I'm coming to your blog for PINK VIBES!!! =)