
It's okay..I'll take care of you.

Kiss kiss

Helping mom change Ai-Vy's diaper.

This is how she sleeps on the bouncer. I don't know how that could be comfortable.

Awake and cooing:

I am all red in this picture but you can see I am getting my rolls and double chin.

He's still my cutie.

Listening to music:

You can see his adorable dimples in this picture:

Playing games on LittleTikes.com:

Out with daddy:

Wearing daddy's shoes. It's his new favorite thing.

Squatting Vietnamese-style with Uncle Joseph!

Walking around with his pjamas shorts around his ankles. (Don't ask my why!)

Climbing on the ladder at the playground across our house:

Going down the big slide:

Looking at ducks and getting tired:
5 comments:
Awww.. they're both soo gorgeous!
Oh my goodness...those pictures are just gorgeous! You've certainly got some beautiful kiddos!
so sweet!! Your babies are so beautiful! You must feel so proud!
Beautiful pictures!!! You guys know how to make the right babies... awww... so cute!!
Love these pictures. You guys are keeping busy. My favorite Ai-Vy pic is the one with her arms outstreched over her head while she's asleep. Awww! And Ky-An is so cute trying on daddy's shoes.
Post a Comment