My niece, Yvonne. She's 2 months younger than Ky-An but can speak so much more!

My sister holding Ai-Vy and her girls are surrounding her:

My nephew, Ethan, watching Spiderman on the laptop with earphones because his cousins are watching the Lion King on the TV and he can't hear:

Can we say couch potato? He is always so sleep deprived whenever his cousins come but he has so much fun we felt it's okay for him to stay up once in a while.

Soooo tired at the temple:

Getting food at some of the food vendors:

You can tell he's extremely tired when he doesn't even care about the food. :)

On daddy's shoulder:

With my younger sister:

My niece Caitlyn:

Walking around with the frog in his mouth:

Playing with the lantern and destroying it:

2 comments:
Happy moon festival!!!
Were your niece's jealous when their mommy held Ai-Vy? =)
Those are such great photos. I'm so happy you live in an area where you can keep your culture and traditions alive for your family. I don't do very much of that here and I miss it. I grew up a certain way and I want so badly for my kids to grow up like I did. That's why family gatherings are so important to me and I try to make it to them all, but because I have to fly, I miss out on alot. It's great when your family is close by like yours.
Post a Comment