
With dad...notice how tired dad is looking already. It gets worst..hehe.

Grandma..I am bored!

Ky-An snuggling with mom:

Mommy and Ai-Vy ready to go home!

Uncle Joseph and Uncle Chi also dropped by to visit:

Ky-An with his new toy:

Beautiful bouquet of flowers from Hieu's mom and Aunt Stacy:

I am awake now!

Peek-a-boo! I got my mom's flat nose.

Big brother interacting with little sister:


Don't I look like a doll?


Ky-An taking a nap on the second day he visited:
7 comments:
Ky-An is so cute sleeping. Ai-Vy is beautiful. You look great too. Hope you are able to get some sleep soon.
She's beautiful.
Thanks for the pictures! Absolutely cute and I love the picture of Ky-An crashed on the sofa!!
She is beautiful. I love the picture of Ky-An sleeping -- to cute. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Wow, she is such a pretty baby! Her skin is so beautiful--she really does look like a doll!
Awwww! She is adorable! And so it her nose! Ky-An looks so sweet too.
You looked a bit pale. Daddy is definetely tired. Ai-Vy is so small! Now I need to imagine how small is a new born. And I love the last photo!
Post a Comment