I really need help with my couponing obsession. I still check the couponing board everyday and plan out some deals even though I can't go anywhere. I am already planning on when I can drive again to hit the stores but forgetting I have a newborn that shouldn't be out yet. Hieu is going back to work and KyAn will be at the bbsitter's in the afternoon. I already plan in my head when I csn get out with Ai-Vy and pick up coupons from these 2 ladies. I get excited when the mail comes because I want to see if I get any coupons in the mail or whether or not my traded coupons came in.
Yesterday I was so desperate to go to CVS and do some deals because I have some Extra Care Bucks that are expiring next week and they have good deals on stuff we need. I work up a shopping list and ask Hieu if there is a way he can get me to a CVS..hehe. Yes, I "temporarily" forgot I have 2 kids and what will we do with them when Hieu take me to CVS. Hieu said he will go for me and I was so happy. I print out my shopping list in Excel for him that include all the coupons and what his total should be, ect. I even cut out pictures from the ad and post it on the page so that he can refer to the items I want him to pick up. I was anxious to hear how he did and was happy to hear he got a really nice cashier and picked up everything I asked. He got 4 boxes of Quaker Oatmeals (I eat one a day to help with the milk production), 2 flosses, and 2 Tropicanas. He also got some clearance stuff for Ky-An and himself. Per the pediatrician's recommendation, he also bought Flintstones vitamin for Ky-An that we only paid $.99 for. We also had to fill a poly-vitamin prescription for Ai-Vy and he used the prescription coupon to get $25 gift cert at CVS! I am so proud of him. :P
Now I am looking at next week's deal and trying to see how I can get to CVS on Sunday or get someone to go for me. They have a deal on diapers so I can't pass it up. I already have a shopping list made for the deal. My sisters are still in town on Sunday so maybe I'll get one of them to take me or make Hieu go again...:P
2 comments:
hehe I know how you feel! I am obsessed with coupons too!
Oh, poor thing. I can only imagine. I'm so in over my head, I have no idea what deals are even going on right now and whether or not I have ECBs expiring. It's tough to balance it all.
Post a Comment