Thursday, October 1, 2009

Houston Arboretum & Nature Center

Pretty purple berries:

This is how we roll.

“I drink myself!”

Pretty purple flowers.

Yeah this is how mommy feels about the outdoor also.

Yook!!

This is the cutest picture.  I just love it.

Taking a closer look at bugs.

I don’t know why she’s holding that pinecone.  It’s thorny and it pricks.  I guess daddy didn’t notice.

The have an indoor place for the kids to take a closer look at the bugs.




EWWWW!


Butterfly!

Check out the hands behind his back.

She just like to watch big brother eat his popsicle.

Had a tantrum when daddy opened hers for her.

Warming up to the popsicle.

The joy of childhood…

The aftermath of the popsicles attack.

Can you believe this whole place is free?

1 comment:

Grace said...

they're sure growing up!! I love that look on Ai-Vy's face with that popsicle!! LoL!!