Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Funny Ai-Vy Story

Ai-Vy:  Big brother…a boy.
Mom:  So what is Ai-Vy?  (Trying to see if she knows gender)
Ai-Vy:  Ai-Vy is a pig.

Mom & Dad: Rolling around laughing.  I always said she’s my little pig because she’s a Golden Pig.
*******************************************************

Ky-An: finds a pack of hot sauce on the table and asked
Ky-An: Daddy what it is?
Dad:  it's hot sauce, it's very spicy.
Thinking for a moment..
Ky-An:  Mommy and daddy eat hot sauce... kids only eat warm sauce...
*************************************************

I was playing with Ai-Vy one morning by pulling her blanket and saying it’s mine.  She would pull it back and yelled “It’s Vi’s"!!!”  Ky-An observed all this stood up abruptly, point his forefinger up and said “I got an idea!!!  I’ll get you your blanket mommy!!”  I laughed and told him it’s okay and continue to play with Ai-Vy.  Moments later my sweet so appears with a HUGE blanket he dragged from my room with a big dimpled grin as he hand me the blanket.
*************************************************

Ky-An told Hieu “I am your son and Ai-Vy is your moon”.

Ky-An likes to go #1 standing up now and would insist on it.

*************************************************

Ky-An’s shirt would rile up at night when he’s asleep.  Instead of trying to yank it down for him, I just put a blanket across his stomach as to not disturb his sleep.  He must have been used to it because tonight, he proceed to lift up his shirt all the way to his neck and then put his blanket cross his body.  Too funny.

*************************************************

Every morning when it’s time for me to wake up, one or both kids would wiggle and I have to lay still to get them to sleep for a little bit longer.  If one wakes up while I the other is snuggled up to me, I would throw a pillow or a small blanket at Hieu to get him to take the awoke child out and not still let the other one sleep.  Ky-An must’ve saw me doing it because one morning he woke up as Ai-Vy is snuggled up next to me.  He whispered to me that he’s awake and wants to go outside.  I told him to wake up daddy.  Before I knew it I saw his bear, Jubi, flying across the bed and landed on his dad.  He achieve his goal and daddy woke up to help him go outside while I was trying to laugh quietly.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Funny kid moments! Thanks for sharing!!