Wednesday, June 27, 2007

5 New teeth and pregnancy update!

We discovered that Ky-An has five teeth growing at the same time today!!! Oh my goodness, my poor baby. No wonder he has been so cranky and can't sleep. He has 2 growing next to his canines on each side and a molar on the bottom left. They have all broke through and we can see little white points everywhere. That sure explain a lot! I gave him some Motrin tonight and he slept really well so I guess those darn teeth are bothering him. My little boy is going to have a mouth full of teeth soon!

On the pregnancy front, there is not much happening here. I am getting more tired and more uncomfortable as I approach my third trimester. Ai-Vy is wiggling around more now and doesn't kick as much. I guess she's running out of room in there..hehe. She's making me more exhausted with her constant wiggling and kicking but I am not complaining. She's doing well and I am thankful for that. I will get to schedule my c-section date at my next doctor's visit. I suspect it will be set for mid-September or something. Can you believe it's coming up??!!! Argghhhh, I don't even want to think about it.

4 comments:

peiszong said...

No wonder cannot sleep. Hehe!

asiangard said...

Ya, I thought he might be teething! Poor guy!
I can't believe you only have a few months left!

Grace said...

Yes - due date is coming up and pretty quick too! I can't believe it!!! Whoo hoo!! How exciting... I wish I were in your shoes =)

Elizabeth said...

Oh no. Poor little guy. No wonder. Wow, I can't believe how far along you are. Seems like just yesterday we were congratulating you on the good news. Can't wait to meet her!