I discover a whole new world today..a world of couponing. I got introduced to the website hotcouponworld.com and am hooked!! I found 2 coupon envelopes these ladies at work left in the break room and took them both to start my collection. I am so excited to start and can't wait until this weekend so I can go get my Sunday paper and start clipping my own coupons. I've started organizing them in envelopes but then read on the board on how these other ladies organized their coupons so Hieu to me to Wal-mart afterwork and got me the baseball card inserts so I can put my coupons in. I spent the whole day yesterday filling out dividers and organizing my coupons. Today I spent the whole day organizing my few coupons in the new binder. It's time-consuming but I know this is how I can keep my grocery budget. I am trying so hard to stay within budget for grocery this week so I am excited to see how next week will turn out. I have been itching for Sunday to get here so I can see what kind of coupons are in the inserts and go grocery shopping for some good deals.
I never knew about "making money" with CVS, adding coupons on top of clearance or sale items, and stockpiling. I am jus so thrill to discover this whole new world and hope I can get lots of good deals with the least OOP money (that's Out-of-Pocket). I am getting the lingo down also. LOL.
4 comments:
I was really big into the coupon thing when Tristan was first born... I breastfed but supplemented with formula, so I was able to trade coupons with mom online for a full year and not pay a single penny for formula!!! But then after he started on whole milk... I got really lazy keeping up with coupons. It took me hours to sort things just to save a dollar here and there I decided my time is worth more money. But this time around I hope to start up with coupon swapping again.. just enough so I don't have to spend so much money on formula for baby #2!
I have to get organized like you when it comes to coupons! I throw them all into my purse and they get all ripped and torn up after digging through my purse day in and day out... LoL!!
i left you a post about this on BBC. Don't forget about online coupons. visit www.mommysavers.com. good luck with this. it's certainly worth it.
I love coupons too, especially when it's on sale as well as having a coupon! ha ha
Post a Comment