Since I am trying to stick to our budget, I bought a bunch of grocery to cook yesterday and have been on my feet all day trying to prep all the meat so I don't have to do it afterwork next week. I am a marinating, cutting, and freezing mad woman! It's sooo tiring!
Ky-An was out swimming with my sister's boyfriend, Uncle Chi, and daddy for about an hour or so while I am having my prep marathon. I finally came out and fed him plus swam a little. Poor boy starts fussing and I lift up his sunglasses to find his eyes are half-closed. He didn't take a very good morning nap and it's already 3p.m. We were trying to have him wait for his cousin Bao to come and they can swim together but my poor man is just too tired. I took him in to change him and put him to sleep. The boy was out in the sun for about 2 hours and got all dark!!! I took off his swim shorts and he's dark inside-out even though we lathered him up with sunblock before he goes into the pool each time and a hat. I need to get him one of those sunscreen swim shirt before I can let him swim in our pool again. I think he had a good time but mommy and daddy are just so tired!
My big boy lounging:

Swimming with daddy:

So happy with my little sister:

Taking a break to eat:

My favorite..watermelon!

My little sister's boyfriend, whom she teasingly call "Shamu". LOL

My older sister and my nephew, Bao:




Swimming with daddy:

So happy with my little sister:

Taking a break to eat:

My favorite..watermelon!

My little sister's boyfriend, whom she teasingly call "Shamu". LOL

My older sister and my nephew, Bao:



2 comments:
Wow! What an absolutely beautiful pool!
How unfair that you had to do all the prep work yourself!!
GJ also gets upset with me when the kids get too dark outside, he says he is afraid they will get cancer.
Even I applied sunblock to my face and it still turned brown! hmmm, maybe I need to buy a really strong one.
Ky-An must have looked so cute sleeping with his sunglasses on!
I didn't know that you guys had a pool!! That is so nice!!
You are so lucky to have such great sisters to hangout with!!!
Post a Comment