Ai-Vy got to have her 2nd birthday at the Little Gym near our house. Ky-An had his 2nd there as well and we wanted to try a new place but I thought she would really enjoy the activities there. I must have forgot how expensive it was because I found myself marvel at the price the entire time I was planning. :P We were lucky and all her little friends whom we invited was able to make it and we had a party of about 25 kids. I catered food from Jason’s Deli and everyone had lots of fun. The only snag we ran into was the cake wasn’t ready in time and my poor sister and her boyfriend had to wait over an hour there for them to finish it. Not only did they miss out on the party, it was a close call for her cake cutting. My sister from Dallas was also able to attend and that’s a big bonus. Ky-An was so happy being able to attend the party with his cousins. He still complain today that “he losts his two cousins.”
Getting ready for the party. I was able to tie her hair up for once. 
One of the few activities I joined while taking a break from hosting duties. 
Look at all her little friends. I am so lucky that my friends and I all have kids about the same age so I get to hang out with them during the party. 
She didn’t like it too much as we sit on the bouncer as it gets blown up. 
But she got over it very quickly. 
Ky-An with his best friend, his cousin. They are 2 months apart. 
Her bestfriend from the babysitter’s place. They are 3 months apart but Ai-Vy looks like a giant next to her. LOL 
Chow time. Ky-An gets to sit with all his cousins and his sister. 
The infamous cake. Ai-Vy blew it out like an expert.

The youngest baby in my circle of friends in the time being. He’s so cute I want to bite him every time I see him! 
This is suppose to be Ai-Vy’s future husband but Hieu said he’s a slacker and don’t approve :D 
They just met but are so alike in so many ways. 
My family: My mom, my oldest sister from Dallas, my second oldest sister, and my brother-in-law. 









1 comment:
So sweet! You can really see her personality in all the pictures. Looks like quite a fun kids' birthday party event. And that cake looks divine! Love the writing and chocolate spears, so gorgeous and still pretty for a pretty little girl Happy birthday to Ai-Vy!
Post a Comment