CVS
6/7
- Contour diabetes monitor $14.99 - $14.99 q = FREE and get $5 ECB so $5 MM
- Fusion razors $7.99 - $4q from this week's insert = $3.99 and get $4 ECB!
- Dawn Dish Liquid 10.3oz 2/$2.00 - (2) $.50q from the home mailer and get $1 ECB so FREE FREE FREE!
- Spend 10.00 get 5.00 EB LIMIT 2 on Swiffer or Frebreze Products
Scenario: 1 Swifter wet refill $7 – $.50 q = $6
1 Febreeze air effects $3 – $.50 q = $2.50
Total = $8.50 and get $5 ECB. Pair this deal up with a$5 off $30 and it’s not to shabby.
- Spend $20.00 on Dove and get $10.00 ECB
Scenario: 5 Dove conditioner 5 x $4 = $20
- (5) $1.50 q = 1$12.50 and get $10 ECB.
Pair this deal up with a $5 off $30 and it’s free.
- Puffs Ultra tissue boxes on clearance for $.55. Too bad no coupons to go with it though.
6/14
- CVS money maker deal! Style Science Lens Cleaning Clothes (near sunglasses) are .99 cents each. Buy (2) for $1.98 and get $10 ECB = -$8.02!
- Mom..take a picture of me!!!
6/20
- Soy Joy are $1 each with $1 ECB. We have B1g1 coupon for these as well as $2/10. So it’s a $5 or $2 money maker for each 10.
- Large Always Infinity pads regular price at $10.79 are ringing up $4.99 and there’s a $4 coupon so $.99 each. I needed to burn some ECB so I got 4 of them.
Kroger's
6/20 -
- Kroger still has their KoolAid packets on sale 6/$1 so I bought 10 for $1.67 – $.50IP – $.50 doubled = $.67. There’s a coupon for $2 off any sugar wyb 10 packs of KoolAid so I got a Domino sugar that for $2.39 for cheap!! I could’ve got the Imperial Sugar that was on sale for $1.50 making it free but didn’t want to deal with the hassle of hoping I get a cashier who knows how to do this.
Walgreens
6/7
- Purex complete $5.99 - $2 q = $3.99 and get $2 RR. These look cool so I wanted to try them out and see.
- 3 boxes of Snuggle for $13.47 - 3(.50/1)mq= $11.97 and get back $5 RR so $6.97/3. Not free but it’s good for me to roll my $10 Contour RR from last week.
- Lysol disinfecting spray are 2/$7 - (2) $2 q = $3 and get $2 RR so $1 for 2. What sweeten the deal for me was the there was a bonus pack with free wipes that are included in the deal so 2 sanitizer spray and 2 wipes for $1!!! NICE.
6/20





1 comment:
Deals? What are those? HAHA
I miss those days and I'm hoping that once Jayden starts school (wow, did I just say that), I can get back on board.
Post a Comment