Ever since Hieu started taking over dropping off Ky-An, he has been treating them to a doughnut run on Mondays to help ease the transition. I am okay with the treat but made him pack toothbrushes along to brush their teeth afterward. :D So this morning Ky-An woke up and the first thing he said is: "Daddy I go to school today...and I get a doughnut!!!" I don't know how he knew today is Monday but somehow he sensed it and we thought he was getting excited about going to school but nope..it was the doughnut.
I usually put Ai-Vy to sleep first and then Ky-An come in 30 minutes later. Sometimes when he's really tired then I put them to sleep at the same time. Last night I had them both on the bed drinking milk while I run to the bathroom. I came back hearing giggling and found Ky-An covering the spout of his cup with his finger and somehow that got Ai-Vy hysterically laughing. It was always what I want to see among siblings because I remember lots of late night giggles with my sisters. It was very cute but I had to put on a straight face and told them to cut it out and go to sleep.
2 comments:
That's so funny. Jayden knows that everytime he goes to Publix with daddy, he'll get a free cookie from the bakery. And he works it too!
That is Jayden and Maya every night. Last night, I waited and hour and then knocked on their door. You guys better be sleeping! and I could hear them on the other side. "oh, no. hurry. quiet. go to bed. shhh." It was so funny.
Post a Comment