Saturday, June 20, 2009

Adam’s Second Birthday

We drove to another city an hour away to attend my friend’s son’s second birthday.  It was held at this awesome venue call Ole McDonald’s Farm.  It’s a huge park with a petting zoo in one area, a train ride, several playgrounds, and a pool that I wouldn’t recommend anyone be in. LOL.

It was supper hot (over 100 degrees!)  The kids were flushed but my friend had lots of things to keep them cool and they had a blast.

I love these new glasses I got for the kids:


Notice how it squish her nose but she loves it:

Don’t touch me little boy..you are too young for me.

Little independent diva.

Ky-An really enjoyed the animals:

Ai-Vy rode the horse with no problem.  Ky-An wouldn’t go near it..hehe.

One activity to another is a long trek so we get to carry them around in the heat.

Ready for the train ride.


He just loved it:

It was so hot they barely ate.

Back to petting the animals!

Just cutie pics..

Party time!

My friend’s baby.  He’s such a cutie I had to post his pic.

She wanted to wear the party hat because big brother had one on.  Check out how it squeeze all her chubs!