
You can tell this face is trouble:

Playing with the the Play-Doh shark daddy made for him. You should see the look on his face when Hieu was cleaning up and squish the shark back into the tube. He face fell and he started screaming "shark!!! shark!!! shark is dead!!! I am not even sure if he knows what "dead" is nor do I know who taught it to him.

Talented daddy made him a penguin with the poo infront of it:

Octopus with big lips:
5 comments:
your kids are so cute and your dh is very talented at play-doh, lol.
Please help me understand how all of your names are pronounced.
How cute! Your hubby really is skilled with the Play Doh!
Erin,
My dh's name is Hieu (Hugh). My name is Chau (ciao). Our son's name is Ky-An (Kee-an) and Ai-Vy is pronounce like Ivy. I hope that helps!
thanks, I knew how to pronounce yours but the others were throwing me for a loop, lol.
So cute! I have a play-doh set that I got for Jayden last Christmas and I still haven't worked up the nerve to open the box. You've inspired me. LOL
Post a Comment