I am so bummed right now. I just lost my little purple coupon holder that I use to hold all my coupons, receipts, gift cards, etc. I've went over the events of yesterday in my head several times yesterday and I am pretty sure I left it in the deli downstairs. I called them this morning but they told me they didn't see it. I even drove 30 minutes to work to look again but had no luck. I ransacked my cubicle and left defeated. I left my number at the deli and with the building so that's my only hope right now.
Yesterday I ran to Walgreens and CVS during lunch. On the drive back to work, I opened up all my crest bonus packs to get all my Oral-B coupons out. I was so excited when I got back to my building that I stuffed all the Oral-B coupons into the holder. I was holding the coupon holder in my hand while walking in the parking lot as I was re-examine some receipts of my purchases.
I went straight to the deli in the lobby to grab some lunch. I remember looking through all my $20s in the coupon holder to see if I have a $10 to pay since my lunch was $8.92.
I got my lunch, went through the elevator upstairs, and ate my lunch at my desk. It was about 1:30 at this time and I have a meeting at 2 p.m. Right after I finished my lunch, the consultant called to say he's early and would like to come in for the meeting. I went outside to let him in and ran downstairs to mail a letter for a coupon trade.
I went back upstairs, got my Coke and notebook and went to the meeting until 3:00 p.m. I went back to my desk, did some work, and went to another meeting at 4p.m. I got out of this one at about 5:15 p.m. and get ready to go home. I knew I wanted to stop by a Walgreens before driving home so I went to look for my coupon holder. This is when I realized it's not in my bag and looked all over the desk for it. I figured I left it at the deli but they are closed by this time so I went home thinking I will just call them the next morning...and you know the rest of the story.
I have 2 Walgreens gift card in there. Luckily they haven't been reload so hopefully Walgreens will just send me a new one for my September rebate. I have a CVS gift card from my Discover Card bonus that still have about $38 in there. There are also about $60 cash, $20 Register Rewards, $30 Extra Bucks, my Oral-B coupons that I was so excited about, a free Pillsbury Pizza crust coupon, and some receipts from Walgreens that I need for my rebate.
I totally understand that this is not the worst thing that can happen to me and that all those things are replaceable. However, I still want to just sit here and MOPE for a while. No one but my sisters and my fellow couponer can understand how devastating this lost is. :(
2 comments:
losing anything is not a good feeling... I do hope 'someone' can find it and return it. did you rethink your steps back?
I am sorry you lost it. I hope that someone finds it and gives it back to you.
Post a Comment