- Colgate toothpaste $2.99 - $1 MFQ = $1.99 and get $2 ECB . I also found some Orajel Toddler toothpaste on clearance for $1.25 - $.55 MFQ inside the box = $.70 each!

- Contour monitor for $14.99 - $14.99 MFQ = FREE and get $10 ECB
- Always Infinity for $4.49 and get $4.49 ECB

- Swiffer Sweeper Starter Kit- $7.99
Swiffer Duster Starter Kit- $6.99
-1/1 Q on any Sweeper Starter Kit from P&G Home Mailer
-FREE Duster Starter Kit WYP Sweeper=$6.99
Earn 5 ECB so these two only cost $1.99
10/26 - 11/1:
- Nova Max $9.99 and get $9.99 ECB
- Bic Comfort Advance Razor $4.99 - $2 MFQ = $2.99 and get $4 ECB!
- 4 Soy Joy @ $1 each = $4 - (2) B1G1 MFQ = $2 and get $4 ECB!
- I also did the Delsym deal because our ped prescribe that to the kids whenever they get a cough.2 Delsym @ $10 each = $20 - (2) $2 MFQ at the Pharmarcy = $16 for 2 and get $10 ECB
Walgreens:
10/5 - 10/11:
- 2 Windex= $5.00
-2 $2/1 MFQ IP = $1.00 OOP
and get $2.00 Rebate from WAG - 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner, @$2.50 each = $5
- BOGO MFQ = $2.50
and get $2.00 Rebate from WAG - Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic bathroom cleaner $19.99
- $10 MFQ IP = $9.99
and get $10 Rebate from WAG
- Glade Flameless candle $5.99
- $5 MFQ = $.99
and get $3 RR - Pert Plus $3.49
- $1.50 MFQ
- $2.50 IVC = $-.51
- Oral-B CrossAction toothbrush $4.49
- $.75 MFQ = $3.74
and get $4.50 RR - Crest bonus pack toothpaste $1.99
- $1 MFQ
- $1 IVC = -$.01
and there is $1 Oral-B toothbrush - Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Max Kit $3.99
- $3 MFQ = $.99
and get $1 ESR
- Remington shaver on clearance for $8.99. It was regularly priced at $35.99!
10/12 - 10/18:
This is how the trunk of my car look at this end of this week:
- 3 Robitussin @ $3.99 = $11.97
- 3 $3/1 MFQ = $2.97
and get $10 RR!
- 4 Dove single bar @ $1.19 = $4.76 and get $3 RR.
(I used this to roll the Oral-B and Robitussin RR) - 2 Hefty OneZip bags $3.29 (BOGO sale)
- 2 $.55/1 MFQ = $2.19 for two. (I used this as a filler) - Reynolds Foil wrap for $.89 - $1 MFQ = $.11 so overage on each!

Forgot some...
- I used the cups that I bought as a filler to make Halloween gifts for my co-workers. I filled them up with cheap M&M from CVS a while and back and some cheap Bliss chocolate. The cellophane was $.25 when it was 90% clearanced at CVS after Easter this year.
I ran the deals for the week and paid $29.41 cash and got $130 in Register Rewards to spend. Not as great as their P&G deal but I am not going to complain. ^_^
10/19 - 10/25
After finding out that my Sept rebate was denied because of a misunderstanding with my little sister. I decide to try my luck and go return all the stuff I bought for the rebate. I was extremely lucky to get the nicest manager at the store near my house and she did a return for me on all those items with no problem. She gave me over $80 on a WAG gift card and I was elated the rest of the day!
I didn't do much Double Dip deal this month. I got the Lysol Freshmatic that was on sale for $5.99 - $5 MFQ = $.99 and get $3 rebate.
I also got the Loreal Radiance that for $19.99 - $2 MFG = $17.99 and get $19.99 rebate. I bought this on my Gift card so no money out-of-pocket for me!
Loreal Revitalift is on sale for $16.49 with a free night cream that is $16.49 value. I got that -$2 MFQ and get $16.49 rebate.
10/26 - 11/1
- I spent this week using up my Robitussin RRs and it was so much fun! I bought a small heater for the upstair bathroom where Ky-An bathes.
- The Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil were on sale for $3.99 so I got several bottles of those.

- I bought the Tinkerbell DVD that I absolutely LOVE!! Ai-Vy likes it too. She keep giggling whenever she watched it.
- I also got lots and lots of Arizona tea that are on sale for $2.50. Our house love this drink. I really need to cut back though if I want to lose any weight!
Krogers:
week of 10/7:
- 2 Glade gel Plug-in warmer @ $1.79 = $3.58
- BOGO coupon = -$1.79 = $1.79
and get $4 cat OYNO!
week of 10/14:
- Lots of freebies. Brut is on sale for $1 - $1 MFQ = FREE
- Softsoap handwash $1 - $1 (.35 MFQ that tripled) = FREE
(I know .35 tripled is suppose to be $1.05 but Krogers will only double/triple up the amount so no overage.) - 2 Gladeoil warmer with nightlight@ $6.99 = $13.98
- BOGO coupon = -$6.99 = $6.99
and get $8 cat OYNO!
- My sister alert me to a cheaper one that also spit out $4 cats and it's a better deal.
2 Gladeoil warmer @ $4.49 = $8.98
- BOGO coupon = -$4.49 = $4.49
and get $8 cat OYNO! - Strawberries and raspberries were on sale for $1.50 so I bought some and froze some to save for the winters. I really hate the fruit selection in the winter time . . . apples and pears.
- Some No Nonsense crew socks are on clearance for $0.99 and there is a $1 MFQ making it FREE!
- Muir Glen tomato paste are on sale for $.75 and there are $.75 MFQ making it FREE!
- Celestial tea sre $1 - $1 MFQ = FREE!

- Johnson & Johnson 4 oz baby oil are $1.89 each so I bought:
6 baby oil @ $1.89 = $11.34
- (2) $3/3 J&J MFQ = $5.34
and received $1 OYNO on each of the bottles so $6 cat.
Now that 2 of my sisters have caught on to my new hobby, I just share my stockpile with my parents. I also made a huge bag for each of Hieu's family member and make lots of baskets for the holidays. I also donate the food that we can't eat and sell the rest at the annual garage sale.
No comments:
Post a Comment