Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hieu is sick...

Hieu's been sick since Christmas. :( He has a throat infection and the doctor told him to try and stay away from the kids so I've been doing everything. It was tough yesterday trying to put them to bed and I wasn't successful. I come straight home from work,say hi to KA, then bath AV while KA "help" me. Then I took KA outside to give him his milk and try to put AV to sleep. She was too tired that she was fighting it so I just set her down while I give KA a bath. By the time KA is done with his bath, AV is really tired and wants to go to sleep. I put them both in the bed with me and sing to them while KA drink his milk. AV's eyes already close but because I keep turning back and forth she became alert and starts singing along with me. So I got up to try and put AV to sleep and KA became alert because I got up. He keep on talking and running all over the bed and I had to chase him around. Of course when I do that while holding AV, she can't sleep and starts getting mad. Poor thing was so tired but I can't put her to sleep until KA goes to sleep first. I had to put her outside with Hieu while I put KA to sleep. After he's asleep then I put AV to bed.

I ate dinner for a little bit, wash dishes, pump, shower, and wash bottle. I then have to pick out clothes for the kids and I for the next morning. By that time it's almost 11 and time for me to get ready for bed and finally catch a little break. I sleep for about 4 hours when AV wakes up for her feeding and then 1 more hour before I have to get up to get ready and the day starts all over again. I am so tired and I am not sure how long I can keep this up.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh no, poor thing. It's alot of work and I wonder where we get the strength to keep on going. I'm ready to crash and it's only 8pm. LOL

Grace said...

Get better soon!!! It's tough when one is sick.......