Friday, August 17, 2007

Week in Ky-An's pics

He loves running around with a blanket wrapped around him, especially his head:


Climbing on the stroller screaming, shaking his head, and throwing a tantrum:



Showing him how to use his bubbles lawn mower that I got on clearance at Target:


Ready to go on his own:




Trying to figure out where the bubbles come from:



Of course he threw a big tantrum when he had to come in for his bath and get ready for bed!

3 comments:

Grace said...

Aww - what a cutie! I love your photo imaging - the colors are so beautiful! He seems so happy....

Elizabeth said...

Wow, what brought on that tantrum by the stroller? Looks intense. Jayden has the fisher price bubbles mower and he loves it. We don't use the bubbles too often, but he doesn't care either way. As long as he can chase Rio with the mower, he's fine!

peiszong said...

Oo, so this is the buble maker that you mentioned. I don't know that there is a such thing.