Ky-An was running out of diaper so I got 2 Jumbo pack of diapers (.01/diaper), 4 gallons nursery water at CVS for $.64. I also did their weekly deal and got 4 Post cereal, 1 Children's Motrin, 1 Children's Tylenol, 2 Nabisco cookies, and 2 Nabisco crackers for $1.39 earning $25ECB.
We don't eat that much cereal at our home so I didn't take advantage of this deal. However, I came home and read that Walgreens is having a glitch on their weekly ad and the Band-Aids were ringing up 22/$3 instead of 2/$3. The limit was 4 per transaction so I ran to 3 stores around the house and got 12 boxes for $1.68. The cashiers were all asking what kind of coupon is that? Is that for $.20 for each box? I just played dumb and said I am not sure, it's your store's coupon. Good thing I ran out that day because they fixed the register shortly after that.
I found some great clearance at Walgreens this week also. I got 3 Gillette Razors, 2 boxes of Wet Ones for $1.05 total. Starbucks decaf coffee for $2.37 each. Fresh blueberries for $1.50 a pint at Target. That's the cheapest I've ever bought it for. Too bad Ky-An decides he doesn't like blueberries anymore so I end up eating them.
1 comment:
Jayden is the same with strawberries. He used to love them and now he won't have anything to do with them. It's too bad because they are so good for you. I give them to him in smoothie form.
Post a Comment