Life with two young kids are at lightning speed. This is my attempt to capture some life moments before they are forever gone.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Week in Pictures
Drawing with the glitter pen:
So yummy! They both love bananas.
She was watching Baby Einstein on my laptop and I was sitting in front of her playing with Ky-An. Einstein ended and I heard her calling “me me” for mom. I turned around and see this:
She looks so comfy cozy in that picture. Love those dress up shoes. Maya had my wedges on today and I was amazed at how she could walk in them. LOL Those pigtails are way too cute!
2 comments:
oooooohhhhhh I love her pig tails!! I can't wait for the day that I can do that to Kiara =)
She looks so comfy cozy in that picture. Love those dress up shoes. Maya had my wedges on today and I was amazed at how she could walk in them. LOL Those pigtails are way too cute!
Post a Comment