I was unmotivated to run to Walgreens yesterday because there was no good deals so I just spent the day enjoying time with the kids and my husband. I thought my RRs expire today but turn out they expire yesterday! I ran to the store this morning to see if they'll take it, nope no luck. I have another one expiring today so I was going to get the Revlon Creme lip gloss that's free after rebate. I went to check out then realize I forgot to get a filler so the register reward won't beep. I ran off to get something cheap and left my $6 register reward there. Dumb move I know. I thought I'd be right back and never had a problem before. The cashier usually just hold it for me. Well I came back after grabbing a filler and there was no register reward anywhere! I've checked out with this cashier before and I talked to her about Hot Coupon World so I don't think she's a dishonest person. I don't know if she accidentally put into her drawers or if someone came along and took it. I even asked if she can look around the register and it wasn't anywhere.
So I lost $6 today and got nothing. In addition with the $6 RR I let expired then I lost total of $12. OUCH!!
3 comments:
Unfortunately I have had days like these too. You just have to let it go and hope for good coupon Karma the next time around.
Thanks Stephanie! Good to know the pros have off days also. ^_^
I hate when that happens. I also had RR's expiring and I ran in yesterday just in time. Luckily, my store takes them without checking the dates so if I am late on one, I usually wait to get something at my local store because they don't mind at all. You'll have better luck next time!
Post a Comment