We decide that we'll try getting a cool bed for Ky-An and see if it'll work. I was just browsing on Craig's List and found this great deal. I sent it to Hieu and he said it's a really good deal so he wants to jump on it. It's a car frame that fits a twin mattress. Perfect for the mattress we have that Hieu has been sleeping on. She listed it for $150 and Hieu was able to bargain it down to $125.
Ky-An was really excited when he first saw it and couldn't wait to go lay in his new bed that night. That night he wanted to skip reading and all the night time routine to go lay on his new bed. It was great until right before he falls asleep, he climbed back on to the big bed..haha.
The next night we were expecting him to do the same thing but we were surprise to find him asleep on his own bed!!! It's been on and off since and we don't force it. As with his development so far, we just let him progress at his own pace and he eventually gets it. With Ai-Vy..I can see many fights ahead every step of the way. The first battle will be taking away her bottle. *sigh*


2 comments:
ADORABLE! How exciting, isn't it? He'll do great I'm sure. Sylvie's through her 3rd night. She wakes and calls for me, I comfort her, and she's back in her OWN bed. Huge progress in my book. She wakes up every morning so pround that she slept in her new big girl bed all night long.
Yeah Ky-An!
He'll get used to it in no time! He's so sweet!
Post a Comment