http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/09/the_short_but_eventful_life_of.html
Here's another great site:
http://www.khou.com/perl/common/slideshow/sspop.pl?recid=12113&nextimage=0
I stripped the kids down because it was so hot in the house with no A/C.

My poor little girl. Notice the rash on her face:

She was so uncomfortable and unhappy:

The power is back and we have refugees:

Here they are huddling together. Notice how Ai-Vy's whole demeanor changed after the power came back.

Hieu and Joseph took them all for a walk while I ventured to the grocery store. This is after the cold front came in so it was some relief to people still without power:

Ai-Vy was all bundled up except for her feet...hmmmm...

I am not sure why Ky-An looked so angry because he loved having his cousin at our house:

Hieu found a creative way to prop up our fence since Home Depot was so packed:


Fishing in the house:

Play-doh time. They had so much fun!

Ky-An kept yelling "I LOOOOVE Play-Doh!!"

My nephew in a play-doh necklace I helped him made:
3 comments:
glad everyone is well. It sure sounds scary. I know here in Fla we have them all the time and it's no fun.
Wow, you're a brave woman to have the playdoh, tools and supplies out like that. I give Jayden one mini jar of playdoh to use for about 20-30 minutes and quickly take it away. And he better not ask for play doh again for a good month! LOL
Alyssa - Hello!! I haven't talk to you guys for so long! How are the gals doing on the board?
Elizabeth - The Play-Doh are not so bad. We only bring it out when we are monitoring them and Ky-An knows that he's not to take it away from the table.
Post a Comment