Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Home sick with Daddy

Ky-An didn’t feel well and complain of his stomach hurting so we decided to keep him at home. Unfortunately I had a workshop to host and a meeting already scheduled so Hieu offered to stay home with the little man. Ky-An told us he wanted to see Dr. Y (our pediatrician) because he’s sick. I asked him why and he said “because Dr. Y makes me feel better"). I can’t argue with that logic.

Hieu said he was energetic and vibrant all day so you can’t even tell that anything is wrong with him. Hieu took him to the doctor and turns out he got an ear infection and put him on antibiotics. The pediatrician said he shouldn’t be so happy considering how bad he should be feeling. That’s my tough little guy :)

His little “I don’t feel good” frown:

What a sweet face…

Okay..I’ll try a little smile.

Daddy is too funny!

Mommy..where are you?

2 comments:

Grace said...

Aww - he doesn't look well, but daddy knows how to make him smile! The antibiotics will kick in soon enough and before you know it, he should be fine... dang those ear infections, eh???

Elizabeth said...

Awww! Poor guy. Love that last shot of him. Good thing you trusted him and took him in. Jayden told me he had a tummyache today. He said he needed medicine and he didn't want to go to school. It was downhill from there. :( I think all the nerves and anxiety and dread make him feel sick in the tummy.