Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More Arkansas Pictures

Sweet looking right?

Looks can be deceiving.  This is how she walks around most of the day..yapping non-stop.

Checking out the firecrackers Aunt Stacy and Uncle Tyson bought.

Aunt Stacy and cousin Emily. 

My other niece Brianna.

Aunt Sarah took care of Ky-An most of the weekend.  I only had to worry about Ai-Vy!

You think I am just holding Ai-Vy but I am actually keeping her from running downhill and towards the fireworks.

See how fearless she is?

Aunt Stacy and Uncle Tyson bought the kids tons of sparklers but Ky-An had no interest.

Ai-Vy on the other hand, can’t get enough.

Then we spot a scorpion in the grass so we took the kids back the house.  Plus Ky-An was getting scare of the loud fireworks.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

My heart would have been racing at the sight of those fireworks in their hands. LOL And who on earth stopped to take the picture of the scorpion? If I saw a snake in the grass, I would run a hollerin' in the opposite direction. hahaha