Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Deals

CVS

3/1

  • Fusion Gamer razors is still going on but it's hard to find one because all the stores are out. I was lucky to find one at one of the store near my work. $7.99 - $4 coupon = $3.99 and get $4 ECB so FREE!

  • Loreal Preference was also a great deal. They are $5.99 each this week. Buy 4 and get $5 ECB so this is the math: $5.99 - $3q = $2.99 * 4 = $11.96 and get $5 ECB! My co-worker needed some so it's a great deal to her for $1.74 each.

  • Slimquick $4.99 and get $4.99 ECB. I just buy them as fillers.

3/8

  • Aveeno anti-itch $4.49 - $1.50 from last weekend's Parade magazine = $2.99 and get $2 ECB. It’s good to stock up since mosquito season is approaching us here in Texas.


  • Crest toothpaste $2.99 - $1 = $1.99 OOP (out-of-pocket) and get $2 ECB

    3/15

    • L'oreal HIP eyeshadow are on sale for $5 each.
      4 @ $5 = $20 - (4) $3q = $8 and get $5 ECB. Not free but a good deal for me to roll some bucks.


    • Band-aids buy $7 and get $3 ECB
      2 Kid's Band-Aids @ $3.59 = $7.18 - (2) $1 q = $5.18 and get $3 ECB.


    • Dry Idea $2.99- $2 IP = $.99 get $2 ECB

    • Irish Spring $4.99 – $.50 = $4.99 and get $4.99 ECB!

    • Dove shampoo/conditioner was not free but I had some bucks to roll. $4 x 2 = $8 + $7 = $15- 4.50 (1.50x3) - 5ECB = $10.50 and get $5 ECB.


    • Colgate Max toothpaste $2.99- 0.75 = 2.25 get 2.99 back = -$.75



    • Wheat thin are on sale for $1 and I have a $2/2 coupon making them FREE!


    • Softsoap are buy 2 get $4 ECB. The limit is 5 so you can buy 10. If you buy a base and a refill then you can send in for a $4 MIR.

      $7.99 for the base - $2 q = $5.99
      $3.99 for the refill - $1 q = $2.99
      = $8.98 OOP and get $4 ECB and $4 MIR

      I was also able to trade some $2.50 coupons that are at some CVS so it was a moneymaker!
      $3.99 * 2 = $7.98 - (2) $2.50 q = $2.98 and get $4 ECB!


    3/22

    • Crest Pro-Health Enamel Care $3.49 - $1 q = $2.49 and get 3.49 ECBs!

    • Kotex $2.99 - $1q - $2 crt = –$.01


    3/29

    • Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber $2.99 - $2.75 IP = $.24

    • Glade Sense and Spray/Lasting Impressions
      $5.99 - $1CRT -$4 MQ = $.99, get $1 ECB! (The Crest was from last week’s deal but since I shopped on Saturday I was able to take advantage on deals of both weeks.)


    • Accu-Check/Aviva Diabetes Monitors $9.99 Get $9.99 ECBs
    • 2 Natural Dentist mouth rinse @ $6.99 - (2) $2 q= $ 9.98.
      Get $8 ECB AND mail in for a $10 rebate.



    Kroger's
    3/11 - Mega Deal

    • Chex snack mix $1.49 each- $.50 – $.50 double- $.60 cellfire = –.11

    • Dixie plates $1.49 – $.35 – $.70 triple = .44 each

    • Shedds country crock w/calcium $1.49 each - .50 d(1-18RP) - 1.50 md = -.03
    • Shedds country crock $1.49 - .25t(1-18RP) - .50 md = 0.24

    • Pillsbury Toaster strudels $1.99 each - .35t(2-8GM) - .60cellfire - .60 scuts - $1 md = –.32
    • Betty Crocker’s Fruit Snack $1.49 x 2 = $2.98 – $.50/2 q – $.50 double – $.75/2 cellfire = $0.23/2



    Randall's
    • buy 10 @ $2= $20
      minus $5 promo= $15
      minus 5- 75¢/2 coupons (2/8RP)= 11.25 oop
      get 5 $2 On Your Next Order cats ($10)
      $1.25 for 10 packs after coupons and catalinas.


    • The great thing is that you get a $1/2 catalina with every transaction…and the $2 cat ROLLS!!! You can use it to buy more water and more cats will print out. I got enough to do one more deal on Tuesday, the last day of the deal!!! I got to the store and pray they’ll have some Aquapods in stock. Fortunately they have lots of Aquapods and PEELIES!!! Oh my gosh peelies!! I was more excited that I found the $1/2 peelies than my 20 cases of water..hehe. So these case of waters are basically FREE.


    Walgreens

    3/1

    • Buy 8 Dove products and get $10 RR. The products that include in these are the Dove single bars that are on sale for $.99; Dove trial size deodorant $.99, and lots more other products but that's all I am interested in..haha.




    • Colgate $3.29 - $.75q (or $1.50IP) = $2.54 and get $3.50RR


    • Blink tear drops $7.99 - $2 coupon from this weekend = $5.99 and get $8 RR


    • Vaseline lotion $2.59 each - $1.50 MQ = $1.09 get $2 RR!

    • I heard about the Chinet plates on clearance but haven’t had much luck. I was lucky this week and found some and was so excited! They are on clearance for $1.59 - $1q = $.59 each!

    3/8

    • 3 Huggies $9.99 - (3) $3 q = $20.97 and get $10 RR. Not bad for diapers.

    • Garnier is on sale again $2.99 - $1 coupon - $2 EasySaver coupon = -$.01


    • Glade $7.99 - $4 mnf coupon = $3.99 - $4 ESR = -$.01


    • I found some Perfect 10 on Clearance for $2.59 - $1q = $1.59. Buy 2 and get a $5 Walgreens Gift Cert.

    3/15

    • Walgreens has Reach toothbrushes, floss, and Listerine mouthwash on sale for 3/$9 - $3/3 q = $6 and get a $6 RR!
    • Ultimate Lithium AA-4 batteries are on rebate buy 2 get $10 or buy 3 get $15 back. They are on sale for 7.99 a pack - plus found packs with $2 off sticky coupons on them.
      7.99 x 3 =23.97 - $6 peelies = $17.97 and get $15.00 ESR. Not bad for batteries and I have some RRs to spend from the diapers and the Dove deal.



    3/29

    • Softsoap are on sale for $4.99 - $1 q = $3.99 and get an RR for FREE bottle. The cool thing was that these FREE RR ROLLS!!! Every time you redeem the FREE RR, another FREE one prints out. I was lazy on Sunday and then Ai-Vy was sick on Monday so I couldn’t make as many runs as I’d like.
    • Chapstick $1.99 each - get $2 RR
    • Skintimate $2.99 each - get $3 RR


    • Congra rebate deal at Walgreens is Buy $10 get $5 rebate. The great thing is that these Hunt’s are on sale for $.39 with the in-ad coupon but the rebate counts the price BEFORE the coupon so they are count as $.99 each.
      6 Butterball chicken broth @ $.75 = $4.50
      6 Hunt’s @ $.39 = $2.34. So I paid $6.84 for all these and get $5 rebate from Walgreens!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

How do you do this? All of these unbelievable deals. I'm really intrigue. One of these days, I'm going have to sit down with you and learn about all of this.