Ai-Vy's hair was looking like a mohawk so I decide to go get her a haircut. She sat on my lap and was very brave. She only whimper a little bit and it was worth it because her hair looks adorable at the end! Everyone love her little bob and it just enhance her cuteness so much more.





2 comments:
she's so cute! Oh how I remember me doing that with Ethan on my lap and I had LOTS of hair on me... YUCK!! Within' time, she'll eventually want to sit on her own....
Awww. We're like twins. I just did Maya's first haircut a couple of weeks ago, except since I cut it myself, I couldn't take pics. LOL. She was super still after I gave her my iPhone with the Choo-Choo Soul videos on it. I just evened it out and put some layers in the back. She has a little spot where the hair doesn't grow right cause she sleeps on it. So now, it looks even, and fuller, and I can still put pigtails in her bangs.
Post a Comment