- Hefty Easy Zipper bags are $1 - $.55q = $.45!
- Ozarka 1 Liter bottle are $.50 - $.75/3 = $.25 each!


- Quaker's Old Fashioned oatmeal are $1 - $.50 MFQ - $.50 Dbl = FREE

- Bic razors $2 - $2 MFQ = FREE!
- Huggies wipes tubs 64-80 count $2.00
- Dial 3-pack soap or handwash are $1 - $.30 MFQ - $60 tripled = $.10
- The Cottonelle wasn't part of the deal but it was FREE!
$1.19 - $.50 shortcuts loadable coupon - $.25 MFQ - $.50 triple = -$.06 for 4-pack of toilet paper!
- Crisco oil are $2.00 - $.45 MFQ - $45 Dbl = $1.10
- Domino 4lb Sugar are $1.50 - $.35 MFQ - $70 tripled = $.45

- 6 Glade candle refill @ $2 = $12.00
- (2) B2G1F
- (2) $2.00 MFQ blinkie
= pay $3 (because they take of $2.50 for the Free coupon and I buy it for $2 after the $5 discount at the end) and get $4 cat
- Scotch-Brite nail saver scour pads are $1.49 - $.50 MFQ - $.50 double = $.49

- Gatorades are $$.50 - $1 MFQ = -$.50 Money maker!
- Swiss Miss Hot chocolate are $.50 - $50/2 loadable shortcuts.com = $.25/2

- Odds and ends items that are part of the deal but I just use them as fillers to get me to 10 items for the $5 discount.
- The Palmolive Pure was $2.50 - $.75 MFQ = $1.75 and I have a Try-Me-Free rebate I can send it.
- The Quaker quakes are on sale for $.50. There's no coupons for them but they are pretty cheap snacks.
- Here are some other great deals I got that was not part of the deal:
Community Coffee are on sale for $3.99 - $2 MFQ = $1.99. I found some that are 25% more so 20 oz of coffee for $1.99!
- The Reynolds baking cups are regular price at $.75 - $.25 MFQ - $.50 tripled = FREE! I don't bake but I can start. ^_^ I can also put snacks in here for the kids or maybe make jello in them.

- Sizzle and Serve sausages are on sale for $1 - $.35 MFQ - $.70 tripled = FREE!

(Not pictures 4 boxes. 2 are in the inside freezer that I am too lazy to grab and take a pictures, 1 the kids ate, and 1 I forgot at my work freezer.) - I was sooooo excited when I got my FREE turkey coupon this year at Kroger. Hieu went and pick it up yesterday. I still can't believe I got it for free..hehe.



5 comments:
OMG! I would kill for those baking supplies! Lucky you. I live in the land of no doubles and no Krogers. I'm anxiously awaiting Kmart's double deal at the end of the month!
Where do you get all your coupons? Do you go in line several times or to different stores? Our stores only allow 3 of the same coupons at once. These are some incredible deals!
How do you do it? I know that most places only take one coupon at a time, like what the pp said....
Also, where do you stock pile everything!?
Elizabeth - I am sorry you live in the land of no doubles. I hope we never get to that point.
Mrs. Accountability - I get my coupons from the Sunday newspaper wher I buy multiple of them every weekend. Since the sale is 2 weeks long, I also trade for whatever coupons I need. I usualy do 2 transactions per trip and I did go almost everyday in the past 2 weeks.
Grace - It does take a lot of time but these are some really good deals that I can't pass up. My Krogers would take up to 3 coupons and would double/triple up to 3 also. My CVS and Walgreens will take as many as you have.
Looks like you did awesome...
Post a Comment