- During camping we were down by the river and a bunch of kids were gathering around looking at some fishes. They were like "ooh like at these little catfish".
KA comes up with his hand behind his back and goes "Excuse me guys, those are not catfish. They are little fishes called minnows". - It was late and everyone was sitting around the camp fire. I can tell AV is really tired and tell her to let's go to sleep. She start throwing a tantrum and move her camp chair away from me. Everytime I move next to her, she'll pick up her chair and move it away. She'll angrily look at me and say "I am NOT sitting by you." Amused with 3-4 times of her moving away, I pretend to be sad and start crying. Ai-Vy has a panicked look on her face and hastily say "mom, mom..it's okay, it's okay. I am going to sit by you...look...look." She then quickly move her chair to sit next to me and give me a big grin. :D
Life with two young kids are at lightning speed. This is my attempt to capture some life moments before they are forever gone.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
KA and AV stories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment