Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ky-An's ant bites

Hieu took Ky-An to the back to tie down the patio tables and shed for hurricane Eduard. Unfortunately he didn't realize Ky-An was standing in the ant hill until Ky-An said "Owiee". His feet was so swollen that he can't even wear his favorite flip flops. I counted and there were 22 bites on his feet. Hieu felt really bad about it and I felt even worst for Ky-An. I made sure to lather him with Benadryl anti-itch cream several times a day and before bed. I put socks on him until the bites healed and he somehow loved it. He would walk around stomping and look at his socks. Fortunately the swelling went down ia a couple of days and the bites also healed.





1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

OMG! I am so not looking forward to the day when this happens to mine. How terrible. Poor baby. :(