Friday, August 8, 2008

Kroger's Mega deal!

I've just recently start doing the Kroger's deals and this is my favorite one yet. The deal is to buy 10 participating items and get $5 off at the register. There are so many items that combine with the coupons are FREE or very cheap. I was even more excited when I find out the store close to my work will double or triple 3 like coupons in one transaction. The Krogers near my house will only double or triple one.

Here are some of the items in this deal that I took advantage of (prices are after you factor in the $5 off at the register):



  • Frank's Hot Sauce $1 - $.35 mnf coupon - $.70 tripled = $.05 for a bottle of hot sauce

  • Irish Spring 3-pack $1 - $.35 mnf coupon - $.70 tripled = $.05

  • Softsoap handwash $1 - $.35 mnf coupon - $.70 tripled = $.05

  • Reynolds Handi-Vac bags $1.50 - $.55 mnf printable coupon = $.95 for 1 box

  • Advil $2 - $2 mnf coupon = FREE!

  • 2 Pledge @ $2.50 = $5 - $3 BOGO mnf coupon = $2 and get $2 catalina OYNO

  • 2 Windex $ 2.50 = $5- 2 $.75/1 mf cpn = $3.50 and get $1.50 catalina OYNO

  • Brawny paper towel $1 - $.50 mnf coupon - $.50 doubled = FREE

  • Dove ice cream $1.50 - $1 mf cpn = $0.50 each




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

that's so great! I wish we had a kroger by us. I wish I lived in the land of doubles or triples. You're a lucky couponer!